Sunday 5 August 2012

You want more, And you want it fast







Dress: Zara
Jumper: Topshop
Boots: Topshop
Jewellery: Topshop

Hey guys...long time no speak. I'm so flaky, I know. To be honest I've had a real bad week and just have not had any time or motivation. This week though I pledge to blog every single day...or every second, that probably much more achievable. Today it was a sort of nice summer day for us, as good as its going to get I'd say. So decided to take a walk along the beach to clear my head. I decided to team my white summer lace dress from Zara with a oversized jumper. As you can tend to see I like to wear rather baggy attire. But I look forward to showcasing you all of my new items this week.
Hope you've all had an ace day pretties.

Shyz xx

5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous look! love the dress underneath and the boots :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are gorgeoussssa and your tattoo is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love really pretty dresses with a jumper over the top to tone it down, you have worked this look so perfectly.
    Also your tattoo is amazing, its not often you see one there on the leg but it looks great- making me want to get one there!
    xo

    ReplyDelete