Tuesday 1 May 2012

The thought of you had me runnin' wild








Top: ASOS
Leggings: American Apparell
Trainers: Adidas
Jacket: Topshop Premium


This was yesterdays outfit! Since it was monday and everyone normally feeling rather blue I decided to add a pop of colour to my usual colour palette. Also since I was unbelievably hungover from Saturday nights escapades this get up definitely cheered me up. Speaking of the weekend I went to see Annie Mac and Toddla T......cannot remember a thing, not even a flashback...uh oh.

Shyz xx

4 comments:

  1. These leggings are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in deep love with your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! Love your leggings and sneakers!!

    Love,
    Davina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top and leggings, especially your shiny lovely leggings! :) and your peace necklace is cute! :)

    - Che

    http://www.style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete