Tuesday 14 February 2012

Now my life is sweet like cinnamon, Like a fucking dream I'm living in








Top: H&M
Skirt: Love
Shoes: Topshop
Socks: Topshop
Rings: LLYMLRS


Happy Valentines Day lovemonkeys!! Let me know what treats you have given/received....I'm absolutely gutted today had such big ideas of a photo shoot outside to show of my lovely new skirt and its absolutely pouring of rain! No such luck...so sorry about the indoor shoot, its nowhere near as effective! 

Do you like my new skirt btw? Its a LOVE nombre and you can bag yourself one from http://www.inlovewithfashion.co.uk, they also have a dress version too. As soon as I spotted it I had to have it, the pastel print is gorgeous and as you can see I am definitely embracing summer...finally :)! I was originally going to showcase this with a wee white crop tee but feel I'm not tanned enough yet. I've been on a super splurge recently..uh oh..and have so many purchases to blog. One of these being my new super platforms from Topshop!! They're amazing! They come in black and cream also but I loved the tan and knew that they would go with literally anything. Teamed with pastel frill socks...they're SO cute.

Check out my friend Dhiann new blog, she is a very funny lady indeed and gives her take on those embarrassing everyday situations: www.what-if-situations.blogspot.com

Shyz xx

11 comments:

  1. Love the crop tee with the flowy skirt!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt, gorgeous print! I was eyeing up those shoes in Topshop too, I'm worried they might be a little high. They look fab though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never too high...fabulously comfortable :) xx

      Delete
  3. Awesomes! Fab shoes, I think I have some the same hidden away somewhere. Love the pretty socks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love crops and midis <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is gorgeous, the print is so feminine. Also hugely crushing on the cute socks and shoes.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! the crop shirt and skirt are the perfect combo! love it..


    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh my gosh your outfit post are AMAZING ! They all look lush .

    I even followed : ]

    http://bonjourbeaut.blogspot.com

    x .

    ReplyDelete