Tuesday 31 January 2012

It's not for those who gamble, It's not for hearts that strangle









Top: Yayer
Shorts: Topshop
Boots: Topshop
Hat: Warehouse
Jewellery: Asos


Today is an uber happy day for Shybear folks! Wait for it....I now manage to fit into my floral denim hotpants from Toppers (wooooo) I know there like 3 years old but I still think their ace! I also made a cheeky wee purchase the other night too after spending the night trailing through other style blogs, I have to admit I got over excited and inspired! The gorgeous Morven over at Cats and Rocking Chairs had on this rocking tshirt from Yayer and I had to buy it! It's one of those things that I will literally throw on with everything, so beware it will be featured on here alot!! You can grab one from www.yayer.com, they've got heaps of great items at really good prices too. You'll love if your style is very edgy/grunge. Thrown on with my wee colourful beanie as I'm still a sick bear!! Before I forget, discovered this ace blog the other night too and you can get her to make mega funky jewellery for you (I'm away to make a purchase)...her names Penelope of Fashion-Fade. Big love. 

Shyz xx

19 comments:

  1. Love the shorts! you look lovely x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blend of pastels in this hat! Also I'm exactly the same with being easily influenced...blogging is dangerous for my bank balance haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are super cute! I have a pair like them but they're too big now :( I refuse to get rid though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your rock style is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool outfit, love the top! I love Fashion Fade too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look! I love de shirt, it's really original! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei, shorts and tights are so in these days and although I don't really like the trend, it suits you just great. Nice bonnet as well.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauty outfit, in love with those biker boots!
    I'm following you, hope you folow me back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ombre'd hair!! & I love the jewelry.
    http://fashionstarvedteen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have great style! love so many of your outfits (:
    thank you for your comment on my blog!
    i'm following you now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun and adorable outfit! I love the print on
    those shorts and all your beautiful jewlery,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit, you look amazing.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the shorts! you look great!

    http://champagnediamondx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous hair and great style x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit! I particularly love the hat! i've been looking for one like that for ages! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete