Tuesday 10 January 2012

Free yourself, Free your head, Don'y shy away






Boots:Topshop

Leggings:American Apparell, Jumper:Miss Selfridge


Guys I have treated myself to a Canon EOS 1100D DSLR :)!! Unfortunately I've hardly had a chance to use it as I've been working non stop but day off today so practice, practice!! I'm not very patient and these cameras are quite difficult to get the hang of so hopefully I'll be a pro in no time!!

My American Apparell leggings finally arrived and let me tell you they are so comfortable and easy to wear. Motherbear wasn't sure of the colour but I love them so that's all that matters. Decided to team them with another recent purchase from Miss Selfridge but it was SALE so its all good ha!!

Hope my new snaps aren't too bad for a beginner....let me know if you have any tips babes!!

Shyz xx


3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The leggings and boot are amazing ::)
    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the leggings1 They look like fun to wear.. and I think I'm going to get this camera next month! Looks like a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That throw over is gorge, as are you x

    ReplyDelete