Sunday 18 December 2011

Like it was written in my soul from me to you, Tangled up in blue

Jumper:Vintage,Top:Topshop

Skirt:Topshop,Boots:Topshop 



Jewellery:LLYMLRS + Freedom




As you can see I've been snap happy this afternoon, well....(motherbear has). Was out all weekend so feeling uber tired today but still managed to put some glad rags on and get blogging :). Do you babecasts like today's outfit? My amazing skirt is from Topshop....so beautiful. I am pretty small and don't particularly think I pull of midi lengths that well..but I really don't care as I love them too much! As soon as this one came into store I had to have it..the cut and style is very feminine but the colour and print give it that edgy/grunge feel (which am all about). It was £38. The black and colourful knit jumper I have on is from a vintage store in Glasgow called Mr.Ben. If you ever find yourself in the city go down and have a look...loadsa good gems :)


Hope you had a good weekend folks..


Shyz xx

6 comments:

  1. I like it! Look so great!

    follow me please and I do it too:)
    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt and jumper look cool together, love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love it you look amazing! just looked through all your outfits and can't believe I wasn't following before. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!
    Come check me out and follow..
    http://utterly-butterly-utterly-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete