Tuesday 6 December 2011

I just wanna be your firecracker, And maybe be your baby tonight




Miley xx


Greetings babecasts!! How are you guys?! Enjoying my day off and it has been uber productive so far!! Since I work in town I am aware of how busy it is already with all the Christmas shoppers and with only an hour lunch break, I have decided to do all my shopping on-line TODAY!! You guys don't know but believe me that is really organised for myself! So now I can sit back relax and wait for mr.postie to arrive!! Stress free Shybear.

Check out the snow.....isn't it pretty?! I roped my poor sister into taking my photos this morning much to her despair! I think they look really pretty in the snow, although couldn't feel my poor toes when I got back inside! Worth it though. Look at my dog Miley, she is a Bichon Frise and is absolutely gorgeous! She loves the snow and didn't mind being outside at all! :)

I came across this really cool website that lets you edit your photos to any style you like, so as you can see I've been playing around with them a little!! You can do this yourself at http://www.picnik.com for free...

Scarf:H&M, Jumper:Topshop, Leggings:Topshop

Necklaces:Miss Selfridge, Topshop

Bag:New Look, Rings:JWLRY, Miss Selfridge

Boots:Topshop

Scarf:H&M, Bag:New Look
Do you pretties like my funky knit jumper?? Its so cosy and comfy. The colours are normally not something I would go for considering my wardrobe palette is super limited, but I saw this and it immediately jumped out at me! So guess what...it was another 'must buy', I'm acquiring alot of those lately :). I got it on my trip to Glasgow a few weeks ago and its from of course...Topshop. You can bag yourself one on line at http://www.topshop.co.uk. Because this jumper is rather girlie for me I decided to team it with my leather panelled leggings from Topshop again, just to grunge it up a little! Today its little wee booties as I was pretty scared I might break my neck today if I put on my litas....so allegras it was..(with my dotty socks). I cannot get enough of my fur scarf from H&M and cant believe it was such a steal at £11.99. The bag was only £19.99 from New Look...I like the bottle green colour, think it adds a vintage feel. No outfit would be complete without my cross and peace sign jewellery....obviously! After buying harness rings ages ago, high street stores such as Miss Selfridge and Topshop are now stocking them. I don't know if I'm for or against this...a little funny when things become to commercial. 


Hope you like my look today guys...stay tuned I have studded Jeffrey Campbell Litas on there way and cannot wait to SHOWCASE them.


Shyz xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous winter outfit! Love the jumper and the fur together. As if you have snow where you are! All we have is rain, rain, rain! Not that i'm complaining, i'm not very stable in snow1

    Georgie <3
    http://thehandbagsnthegladrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete