Tuesday 15 November 2011

Singing in the old bar, Swinging with the old stars


Dress:Love, Jacket:Topshop

Hello darlings. WOW its been a while since my last blog post. Apologies I have been having a bit of a mare with my computer/internet.......but after over a week of troubles, fingers crossed we are back in action :). The template for the blog getting a bit boring too......my other half Stace is on it this week...wiitttt woooo.

I have been rather productive though and have been taking ALOT of photographs.....but I am treating myself to a DSLR this xmas!! :) May you beautiful people be kind enough to share any suggestions as I really want to make the right choice????? Thanks...x

The oufit I am wearing here has got to be one of my favourites at the moment!! To be honest I am not the biggest fan of leopard print but this one really caught my eye.....really similar to the DandG print don't you think? You can bag yourself one from http://www.inlovewithfashion.com/. The cross earrings I have on in the pic too are from Topshop by Freedom. I spyed a similar pair on Caggie Dunlop from Made In Chelsea and instantly had to find myself a pair!!

Shyz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment