Wednesday 16 November 2011

LATEST LUSTS...




MOST WANTED
 
  






MOST NEEDED


So here you have it..some of my finds that I have been drouling over since I came on the web tonight. MUST STOP INTERNET BROWSING (often in my case shopping!!)) First and foremost I have to give another shoutout to Sir Jeffrey Campbell.....those studded/spiked litas...well possibly the most beautiful boots EVER! However I actually bought a pair of 'similar' JC's on ebay a few days ago, black ones and was going to try and embellish them myself?! Haven't been arty for a while so shall see how well that turns out. Will keep you babecasts updated.

The other wee finds are pretty much just things I came across which I generally liked....
And last but not least my dream DSLR. If only dreams came true........

Shyz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment