Sunday 20 November 2011

Crashing a light on the sea, Reflections still look the same to me



Jacket:Topshop, Top:Zara, Leggings:Topshop

Boots:Ebay

Hello darlings!! Happy sunday...hope you all had a lovely weekend!! Mines was pretty good, went to see Breaking Dawn on friday!! My god Robbie Pat is amazing as Sir Edward Cullen......HOT! Won't go into detail about the film but its a must see guys so I highly recommend indeed :). Last night I went up to my friends and had a night in with the girls in which I was very well behaved...no being a boozehound for me!

My harness boots ARRIVED!!! I got in from a rubbish day at work last night to find these beauties had been delivered, that certainly put a smile on my face!! How wild are they??!! I know I always say this but they seriously are comfortable...promise :)! They were only £25 and didnt take long to come from Hong Kong at all...very happy Shybear. Although my style is grungy anyways, these can definately be worn by anybody, especially teamed with a girlie cute outfit to toughen up and give a slight edge. All I know is that i'll be wearing these alot!! My fringy jacket is from Topshop during summer time. I remember taking it to TITP and forgetting how much I loved it...so here it goes!

Enjoy you day pretties.

Shyz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment