Sunday 30 October 2011

Pulling shapes just for your eyes



                                          Dress: Love, Jacket:Topshop, Rings: llymlrs

Babecasts, HELLO. Apologies for the lack of blogging and since we are new to this you'd think we'd have heaps to post. Unfortunately I am a full time concession manager at Topshop and find it hard to manage my time :(. Gonna try my hardest to post every few days though pretties.

I am absolutely loving the fact that maxi dresses are being carried out into winter. HOORAY. I love this due to the fact that I pretty much wore them the whole of summer. Check out this one, its absolutely gorgeous. I really love the colour in particular and the way it floats in the wind when your outside walking....dramatic. You can buy this wee gem from http://www.inlovewithfashion.com/ and you get this style in loads of different colours and prints too :) Hope you guys like.


Rings: LLYMLRS




Do you guys love my rings?? :) I got these ones from style and fashion blogger Lily Melrose (LLYMLRS) and you can buy them through her website http://llymlrs.com/ loads to choose from. My ones were 3 for £8.

Shyzx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment