Sunday 30 October 2011

Fate my friend, You say the strangest things, I find, sometimes



                                  Kimono Jacket: Topshop, Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: Topshop, Rings: LLYMLRS

Pretties....do you love my new kimono??? It simply is AMAZING. I spotted it in the last chance to buy section in Topshop and even better it was in sale, £75 reduced to £30...so this was a must buy obviously. Its so easy to wear and goes with absolutely anything, dressed down or just thrown on with a pair of jeans :). Im happy to say that my leather trousers are back in action also...after a wee wardrobe malfunction were the zip burst (at my work, slightly embarrasing) i finally got them sorted! I will be overwearing now......hope you love.



Just a wee snapage of my new locks darlings....i know its not a MEGA change from my last ombre session but its much blonder and am a very happy girl :). My dear friend Alana is my hair genius and experimentor. I always go to her with new ideas and shes like, "here we go again" haha. I actually got lilac ends done but they have faded already. Better luck next time. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend :)

Shyz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment